Into the Light…
offers support, counselling, information and resources around the issues of sexual abuse for those who have been abused and those who support them
Giving information, breaking isolation, sharing experience
Welcome to The Into The Light website.
- We are a not for profit organisation here to provide support, counselling and resources to you if you are a Survivor of Sexual Abuse or someone who supports a Survivor.
- We offer a variety of services to Survivors including one to one counselling, psycho-educational courses, workshops and training.
- We are London based but also have services in Brighton. Our services are available to adult male and female survivors.
- We understand that talking about sexual abuse can be extremely painful but it is our aim to provide you with support, hope and a way through to rebuilding your life.
- We believe that recovery is possible through giving information, breaking isolation and sharing experience.
“Into The Light helps to turn the lead of abuse into the gold of insight and hope”
Oliver James: Psychologist, Author and TV Presenter
“Before I found Into The Light I didn’t think healing was even possible….”
Into The Light client
Founded in 1993